Breamish Valley logo

Ingram Village Hall Refurbishment 2010

[Credit: All images used with permission of the Ingram Village Hall Committee (2019)]

Background

INGRAM VILLAGE HALL was opened in 1928 to serve as a Church Hall and a local community facility. It is a registered charity, organized and managed by a volunteer committee whose aim is to maximize the use of the Hall for social, recreational and educational functions. Apart from a few improvements and repairs over the years the building remained in its original state until 2010, following the village’s selection to join British Gas Green Streets project.

Read More

Contact Us

Please use the online form...

Contact Us