Merry Christmas one and all!
So, that’s almost another year completed. Phew! Where did it go? Did you manage to stay on top of your New Year resolutions (still a few weeks to go, of course). Or maybe you didn’t bother.
Anyway, whether you did or you didn’t, I hope you have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS 2018!
So much has happened in our local community over the past year. So much for us to be grateful for.
What was your highlight of 2018?
I wonder also if you had a highlight of 2018. Perhaps its a personal, family thing? Or perhaps it’s one of the many events, activities and happenings that took place in our beautiful Breamish Valley.
- Maybe it was the Breamish Hall Fundraising Success that led to the refurbishment of the Breamish Hall?
- Or maybe the subsequent Community BBQ?
- Or The Powburn Show?
- Or those stunning 360-degree Views of Hedgeley Lakes?
- Or Marty Craggs and Trevor Sewell playing at Breamish Hall?
- Or seeing the first adder of the year?
- Or the historical Breamish Valley War Memorial Dedication?