Ingram Valley Farm, snuggly located within the Breamish Valley, offers a variety of activities and experiences, perfect for a family day trip or a couple’s weekend getaway!
In the depths of Northumberland’s National Park, sits Ingram Valley Farm’s cosy countryside Star Barn. Appropriately named for its position within the largest Gold Tier Dark Sky Park in Europe, the Star Barn is beautiful location for a couple’s retreat or an exciting family holiday in the heart of Northumberland.
- A guaranteed dark sky experience without passing cars or light pollution.
- Beautiful Star Barn with modern features & everything you could need for your rural retreat.
- A cosy, open-plan lounge, and dining kitchen, along with a shower room and toilet.
- A luxurious super-king bed (which can be converted into two singles on request) as well as an additional living area with guest beds available for children with the small additional fee of £75.
- Exclusive activities including E-bike hire, art classes, yoga sessions as well as the opportunity to experience the Award-winning Ingram Valley Farm Safari.
- 25-minute drive from Alnwick and less than an hour’s journey to Bamburgh, Berwick-Upon-Tweed and Northumberland’s other must-see sites.
- State-of-the-art stargazing equipment offered for visitors to hire upon arrival.
- An array of stargazing experiences offered through the seasons, ranging from Winter Dark Sky events to Summer Solar Astronomy events, as well as guided star-gazing sessions throughout the year.
Ingram Valley Farm are proud to offer an incredibly unique, off-road Safari experience, through the beautiful landscapes of Northumberland in their Award-winning Ingram Valley Farm Safari. Throughout your off-road tour of Ingram Farm, you’ll discover how the ancient valley was formed and hear all about how the different species of deer, sheep and cattle have helped in the conservation of the area.
- 3-hour tour of Ingram Valley Farm with a LANTRA-Award winning guide.
- A chance to immerse yourself in 6000 years of ancient history and witness various species in their natural, protected habitats.
- The chance to see various species of deer, cattle, and sheep up close.
- Accessibility- level access and ramps are provided at all building on the Safari Route as well as disabled parking and toilet facilities for wheelchair access.
- Assisted audio and transcripts offered to visitors with visual or hearing impairments & guide-dog friendly spaces across the farm.
- Close to Ingram Café, so you can get yourself a well-earned drink and cake after your Safari Experience.
Contact: Book Your Stay/Experience
Phone: 07379 651819