Alnwick office moved
The Alnwick office of Citizens Advice Northumberland has moved.
Latest contact information
The Citizens Advice service provides free, confidential information and advice on a wide range of subjects including benefits, debt, housing and employment problems.
You can get help from us in a number of ways:
- By telephoning Northumberland Adviceline on 03444 111 444 open Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm.
- By calling into our drop-in sessions – 9.30am to 3.30pm on Tuesdays at the Alnwick office, Adult Learning Centre, Lindisfarne School, Lindisfarne Rd, Alnwick NE66 1AX
- 9.30am to 12.30 on Tuesdays at the Amble office, Fourways Centre, Bridge St, Amble NE65 0DR
- Debt advice is also available Monday to Friday on 01670 339960 or text DEBT to 81400
- By going on-line at www.citizensadvice.org.uk for e-mail advice or self-help.
Information and images provided by Jane Brown (Management Administrator, Citizens Advice Northumberland) and used with permission.