The census takes place every 10 years, providing a picture of everyone in England and Wales and the Census 2021 is just around the corner. All households should complete the census on:
Sunday 21 March 2021
(or as soon as possible after)
How to get help
You should already have received a letter containing your household access code. However, if you need assistance, the following support is available.
- Visit the UK Government website: www.census.gov.uk
- Phone free on 0800 141 2021.
- Text Relay Service on (18001) 0800 141 2021.
- Free language helpline on 0800 587 2021.
- Large print formats are available.
- Information is available in Braille.
- British Sign Language support is available online.
- Census Support Centres will be available while the census is happening. They can help if you’re not confident online, you do not have a computer or you need help completing on paper. Phone 0800 141 2021 to find your nearest centre.